Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

My motorbike track

WALT: to add descriptive words to add effect to our writing.

In the lock down I have been riding on my Yamaha motorbike. It is blue and red and white. My dad just got me some new stickers for it. It made it look new. I have a two wheeler bike and Ashton has a 4 wheeler motorbike. Ashtons bike is a Suzuki 50. Last week my dad built a big motor track around our paddock and it goes through the forest. We had to cut down some trees because they were in the way of our track. I like riding on the track when you ride through the forest it is scary and dark and the track is really small. We have been having lots of races on our track. My dad is the fastest then me then Ashton. When we hop off our bikes we are always really hot it is hard riding on my bike. On Ashtons bike i can do big wheelies around in circles it is fun I really like on my bike. Here is a photo of us on our bikes the track goes into the forest behind us.

The thing I found hard about this writing was that Ashton kept reading my story and annoying me when I was doing my work. I kept forgetting where I was in my writing.

Question: Who do you think has the fastest bike? Why?



1 comment:

  1. Awesome Kade! It sounds like you have been very busy making your motorbike track and trying to be the fastest one around it. I think your dad has the fastest bike because it is the biggest, but I think you would be the fastest around the track.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.