Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Ranger

WALT: Use create a descriptive piece of writing to tell the reader what my dinosaur looks like.

 I have got a pet dragon called Ranger. He will protect me forever. We will not forget each other because we are special mates. Ranger has wings so he can fly. He takes me to school everyday and he will take me home everyday. He breathes fire at everyone who is mean to me. They will get scorched and also we play hide and go seek together and with my cousins. We get Ranger to cook for us. When we get him to make dinner for us he warms the bath up too. He breathes his fire on the tub to heat it up for us. We have to ask Ranger to warm up the bath if it gets cold so we don't waste water. He's fun to play with. His favourite food is corn and scraps and we get Ranger to eat 6000 chickens a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.