Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Little calf Maisie

On Thursday I went to my dad's farm in Awanui. I saw a  calf that had just been born. It was in the warmest corner by the bamboo bushes. We had to go there twice a day to check on the calf and the mum. We called the calf Maisie. She is black and white with soft fluffy fur like a sheep's fur. She’s cute and runs very fast. Whenever I see her she is laying down because she gets tired quickly. 

Question: How long does it take until calves can walk?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kade
    I live on a dairy farm in Pukepoto but we don't calve on our farm. Maisie is a very cute name. I will have to research how long it takes before they can walk. I wonder if any of your classmates will get the answer before I do.
    Kia pai tō ra (have a good day),
    Whaea Jade

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.