Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

My bird feeder .

My Brilliant Bird Feeder - Learning group task.

WALT - 

We are learning to design and create a bird feeder from natural and recycled materials. 


Think about

Your reflection 

Image.

Something new you learnt.

I know how to make a bird feeders.

I now know how to make a bird feeder when I need to make another one.


Something you found tricky.

Painting the bird feeder without painting my fingers.

Trying not to  paint my fingers while I  was holding it.


Something you enjoyed

Measuring my windows with a ruler.

I enjoyed measuring and marking my bottle on each side.


 

2 comments:

  1. Cool Kade! Have you tested it out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kade
    Awesome mahi, what birds do you think might come and eat out of your bird feeder?
    Whaea Jade

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.