Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My bird feeder plan

 My Brilliant bird feeder - Plan and creation steps. 


WALT : We are learning to draw a plan and set out the steps to make a Bird feeder using recycled and natural materials.


My visual plan

 


The steps I used to make my Brilliant bird feeder.


  • First I had to look in google search for photos of bird feeders to get ideas.


  • Next I had to draw my bird feeder with labels. 


  • Then I had to put my plan  in the back of my book. 


  • We got sticks from the field, string from our classroom and a recycled milk bottle. 


  • I measured my string, the windows and  doors with a ruler and a pen.


  • Then my teacher helped to cut out the windows and doors. 


  • Lastly I painted my bird feeder in different colours. 




It was fun because we got to do our own design and no one could copyed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.