Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

My ginormous tree hut

WALT: add descriptive detail to our writing

Our ginormous tree hut

At my home we made a tree hut. Its camo painted green and brown to blend in with the tree. It's on a giant old Macrocarper tree. We got the wood for the hut from Carters and used old iron from around the house. We made stairs to walk up onto a small deck so that we can see the eels from the hut. Then we put a ladder going up to the slide and inside the tree hut. We give the eels food but we don’t feed them all the time, only when we go fishing. We give the eels the guts and skin of the fish then we eat the rest. It’s still not finished because my dad had to go back to work.It’s going to have a slide but we still need to get some plastic for it.

Question: How can I make more eels come to my stream?

My Tree Hut



First you walk up these stairs onto the deck.


 Then you climb up the ladder to get to the tree hut.



This is the inside of the tree hut

This is the view of the slide.

This is the creek with the eels in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.