Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

My fun weekend

WALT: to add descriptive detail to our writing.

On the weekend I went to my aunties Hinemoa’s house to stay the night. We watched a movie with my cousin’s and we also got to eat dinner while watching the movie. We had delicious spaghetti bolognese with heaps of cheese on top. After that we went to bed in the tent. Me and my cousin Peter were playing on devices half the night. In the morning we had bacon, eggs and sausages for breakfast. Then we went for a scooter ride up the road and when we were done we went back to the house and had a nice lunch for mother’s day. After our lunch we went home. I enjoyed staying at my aunties.

Question: What did you do in the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kade your holidays sound's really cool cause all I did was stay home and play with all my toys and watch TV.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.