Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

kfc

Plan - explanation - kfc holiday food 29/4/19
KFC chips with chicken salt breakfast
Where - KFC
When - Sunday 21 April 2019
Who - me and dad and mum and ashton and Julia and Lara Alex my Aunties and uncles
Why-for snack before lunch
What- Spicy Chicken and chips
Where - I had it at KFC outside on the table

On Saturday the 21st of April Dad stopped at the Warehouse to buy a toy for me and Ashton, my Mum, my cousins, my Auntie's and my Uncle so we can have fun all together as a family. We played tag and my Uncle was in for tag. I got tagged.
We all went to kfc for a snack then we went to the movies.
They all stayed for the night. In the morning we had a yummy breakfast. We had pancakes with golden syrup and frozen strawberries. They were delicious, I had heaps. I can smash out 10. Then we went to the movies to watch Avengers Endgame. I love the Avengers. I want to be Captain America.
He’s cool and my brother likes Iron man and my cousin likes spiderman.

1 comment:

  1. Great Work Kade! Before you post your work to your blog please make sure you preview it first, to make sure that everything is in the right place. I would love to read the rest of your writing, but some of it goes off the page. Tino pai Kade!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.